What you'll be doing
Making customers happy by helping them with sincere attention and solutions. In this special time you will encounter a mix of situations that make your working day varied and challenging. This includes questions about making a new booking, helping customers who have a voucher, back office tasks and solving an eventual overbooking. As soon as the first slopes open again by the end of the year, you will help our customers with the final preparations for a well-deserved holiday. And of course you take care of our customers after their holiday, solving any lost-and-found case or potential remark.
In the first phase of our collaboration, the focus will be on helping customers on the phone and via email and webcare, including back office tasks. This enables you to learn fast about our customers, products and processes. In the weeks that follow, we will expand your activities with the overbooking and complaint part of the role. We will of course guide you in this, so that we grow together.
You work for our brand Sunweb. In all of this you are part of the international Customer Services team, located in Rotterdam. Candidates who can assist our Dutch and / or English operation will have a strong advantage in the hiring process. Feel free to take a look at the website for more information about our beautiful brand.
And how does that work in covid-19 time?
Due to the current covid-19 restrictions, we (currently) only work partially in the office. It is therefore important that you are open to working partly from home and that you have the options to do so. Think of a stable internet connection and a quiet working environment. We will of course provide the hardware you need. The onboarding time will partly be in the office in Rotterdam, partly from home.
After a year with many travel restrictions, we will hopefully have a winter full of beautiful holiday memories. We expect a dynamic and challenging year ahead. In addition to customer focus, stress resistance is therefore an appropriate quality to have for this position.
What do you bring?
- Passion for excellent customer service and skiing holidays
- Educational and / or working experience in the travel industry, including knowledge of the most important parts of Reiserecht.
- Excellent skills in German speaking and writing
- An independent and responsible way of working
- Good communication skills in English, but preferably excellent skills in Dutch and / or English speaking and writing
- Result focus, first of all customer happiness driven, but also with eye for efficiency
Over de werkgever
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital tour operator. We create amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience. The Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
Facts & Figures
- Start date: as soon as possible, exact date to be discussed
- Contract: we start the cooperation with a contract for 1 year, on a minimum of 32 hours per week. This may also be fulltime (39 hours per week)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.p., according to a varying schedule
- We offer an appropriate compensation for working from home and travel expenses and an attractive discount on travel of the brands within our organization
Is this your next challenge?
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send your CV enclosed with your motivational letter, both in English. We are also curious about the destinations you have traveled to yourself (summer- and skiing holidays).
Questions? Feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Yvonne, via email@example.com.