- Support our team with the implementation of our online marketing and social media activities
- Competitive analyses and keyword research to improve our ranking
- Creative input in the graphic design of online advertising media
- Optimisation of existing web content & support in text creation
- You are currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's programme in media, communication, business administration or marketing.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Internet marketing and are interested in digital trends.
- Knowledge of SEO/Google Analytics & Adwords is a PLUS
- Dutch native speaker or at native level. Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Additional foreign language skills would be an advantage.
Over de werkgever
- Professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Accommodation in Frankfurt am Main or Playa del Carmen + internship pay
- Certificate after completion of the internship
- Start: as soon as possible or by agreement
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Working hours: full time (40 hours / week)
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main (Germany) / Amsterdam (Netherlands) / Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.