- You are responsible for all travel, logistics and hospitality for artists, support DJ’s, crew and agents within your portfolio
- You will coordinate and organize visa’s
- You are responsible for entering and updating all relevant data from travel to performance in our booking system
- You are in charge of sending and preparing all show detailed itineraries on time
- You have an advisory role to the agents in complex travel schedules
- You are responsible to keep all legal documents like passports, visa’s and insurance-, travel documentation up to date
- You will assist and oversee show production budgets
- You are responsible for the execution of the show production planning to ensure all is delivered on schedule, meet the expectations and budgets
- You are responsible for the preparations of the show production
- You are assisting in organizing merchandise planning and execution
- You will assist the agents, the artists and tour managers where needed
- You will work across multiple time zones to accommodate your global clients
- You wil be available in case of emergency at all times
Who are you?
Over de werkgever
The vibe in the office is informal, open and ambitious.
Depending on your education and work experience we are offering a competitive salary. The position is for a full-time job based at our office.
E-mail your resume with motivation to: email@example.com