(Senior) Travel Agent
Fulltime, based in Amsterdam
You are the primary point of contact for Netflix and provide travel arrangements. You are responsible for all travel requests regarding flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel accommodation and car rentals. You provide a high level of customer service and you process travel requests accurately.
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel reservations
- Offer best travel options in terms of pricing and routing aligned with customer travel policy
- Maintain a high level of customer service by 'Going the Extra Mile'
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints and general queries
- Work professionally and independently in providing travel services by e-mail and phone
- Build and maintain relationships with travelers
- Manage workflow and processes in accordance with SLA
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a (Senior) Travel Agent
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry's policies, procedures and processes
- Knowledgeable of travel industry systems (i.e. Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo)
- Knowledgeable in the nuances of working with high profile travelers in a thoughtful, solution-oriented manner
- Comfortable working in a high-volume ever-changing environment
- Thorough, completes tasks and follows up
- Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help
- Excellent command of English
Over de werkgever
It's an exciting time to join Netflix. Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Our international efforts have brought Netflix to virtually all countries around the globe and we are excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to viewers everywhere. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth.
About BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.
Your work location
This position is based Netflix's Headquarters in Amsterdam.
How to apply
Please apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via the website or send your application by email to jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruitment Business Partner EMEA, at +31-(0)20 562 1799 or at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl