The Project Leader is responsible for a successful delivery of event projects on time and on budget, and maintaining effective day to day contact with client and colleagues.
Project Leader will:
• Undertake successful delivery of the events to the highest service standards;
• Manage a range of project tasks to ensure deliverables are on time and on budget.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ensure client service satisfaction, manage performance to agreed client service level agreements, ensure successful project delivery on time and on budget and achieve pre-agreed targets;
• Support project tasks including kick off meetings, project plans, budgets, timelines, management of project hours, onsite event management, finalise all post event budget reconciliations, as well as all other event tasks required to deliver the project to an excellent standard;
• Ensure all projects are reconciled and closed by due dates for processing/payment;
• Ensure that quality processes and tools are incorporated into all daily activities to drive process efficiencies and maintain the highest client service standards;
• Ensure contingency plans are created and in place to effectively manage crisis situations;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with client and suppliers;
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of specific pharma guidelines, the client’s processes and procedures, business and corporate objectives.
• Experience of working in a similar M&E role;
• Demonstrable understanding of the M&E industry;
• Strategic and commercial intuition with ability to manage event budgets and an ability to use business intelligence to drive innovation;
• Adept at managing client and internal relationships.
Skills & Attributes:
• Proactive, enthusiastic and charismatic approach to meeting the M&E objectives;
• Flexible, can-do attitude to work in general;
• Good presentation, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills when working with clients and colleagues of all levels;
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload whilst maintaining attention to details and meeting agreed deadlines;
• High level of initiative;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team in a busy office environment;
• Excellent written and verbal communications (Dutch & English);
• Ability to maintain a high degree of loyalty, integrity and discretion;
• HBO working and thinking level.
Over de werkgever
About Carlson Wagonlit Travel Meetings & Events
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Meetings & Events (CWT M & E) is a global leader in event and meeting management. With an international reach of 1,600 event specialists extending across 74 countries worldwide, it delivers over 35,000 events each year for its customers who come from industries ranging from pharmaceutical and healthcare, to technology, financial services, telecommunications, energy, automotive and government. Leveraging CWT’s global expertise and network, CWT M & E creates a customised, holistic approach that delivers excellent results to clients. For more information about CWT M & E, please visit https://www.cwt-meetings-events.com/content/me/nl/en/home.html
What we offer
• Working in a diverse professional team
• Competitive salary, pension, 8% holiday allowance, 25 + 6,5 ADV holidays a year and excellent secondary employment conditions (discount on diverse insurances, discount on private travel and more)
• Personal development plans and (international) growth perspective
Please send us your CV and motivation. Know someone who might be perfect for this job, please feel free to spread the word.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org