We are looking for…
Someone with a genuine desire to join a dynamic, focused and highly motivated commercial team, charged with increasing market share in The Netherlands to contribute to the growth of ATPI in all business lines: Corporate Travel, Marine & Energy Travel and Corporate Events and Sports Events. In this role you will report to the Head of Sales. In this role you will secure new profitable accounts in accordance with annual budgeted targets.
- Set up and execute a yearly sales plan in line with the overall business plan of ATPI NL;
- Build, maintain and expand the prospective customer database as agreed with the Head of Sales;
- Ensure that ATPI is included on the tender list of potential clients within the prospect database;
- Conduct regular calls and meetings with prospective customers;
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers, proactively analysing their business needs and possible solutions;
- Design, production and effective delivery of high quality sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers;
- Work closely with the support team, Operations and Concept & Communication on the submission of proposals providing information and advice as well as approving the final documentation;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to close sales;
- Liaise with programme management for the implementation and hand-over plan of new business;
- Ensure that CRM is kept up to date in accordance with agreed guidelines and reflects all sales activities undertaken and planned;
- Attend trade shows and networking events as required.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably in the travel, hospitality and/or the events industry;
- Educated to a Bachelor level - Business/Sales/Marketing related qualification preferred;
- Experience in selling services, rather than products;
- Experience at co-ordinating activity to often tight time-frames and an ability to prioritise deliverables and adapt flexibly to customer needs;
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch and possess strong communication skills, as liaising with potential clients and colleagues is an important part of the job;
- Experience in selling to different layers in an organisation, from operational to c-level.
Tick in the box?
- Sales focus
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Deal closer
Over de werkgever
ATPI represents a group of strong brands, active in corporate travel, marine & energy travel, corporate & sports events. You can find us in more than 45 countries worldwide with more than 100 offices, including in the Netherlands, UK, Canada, Norway, Singapore, Australia and Dubai. The Dutch branch develops and organizes travel services & solutions, digital & live events, incentives, business meetings, sponsor activation and travel & hospitality programs for corporate clients.
What we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary (including bonus), ATPI offers an excellent benefits package including a lease car, laptop and smartphone. This benefits package also includes a pension plan, discounts on travel booking and a free continuous travel insurance.
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the application procedure, you can contact the HRM department by telephone on 020-2011 404 or via the same email address. For questions about the content of this vacancy, you can contact Jochem Hemink (Head of Sales) by telephone on 020-2011 257 or via email (email@example.com). For more information about ATPI, visit www.atpi.com.