The Sales Manager Hotels (m/f) - BeNeLux is responsible not only for the acquisition of new deals but also to maintain the relationships with the partner hotels to ensure that we can offer our members exclusive deals in the Benelux, mainly Netherlands and Belgium.
- Market research and identifying a sales pipeline that offers a constant diversity of products across the Benelux from country hotels and spas to chic and boutique in the city
- Acquisition and maintaining of Partner Hotels
- Negotiation or high discounts of hotel products directly with the hotels
- Working closely with the partner on the homepage
- Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation and market management
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics or tourism
- Relevant Experience in the touristic field (OTA, tour operator or hotel)
- Good knowledge of the hotel market in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and entrepreneurial 'can do' approach to business
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel regularly
Over de werkgever
Secret Escapes operates in 21 countries worldwide and is one of the biggest members-only website that offers best-in-market flash sales or four-and-five-star hotels and holidays. We offer our members exclusive rates up to 60% off.
Our office in Amsterdam is located in the middle of the city. All of our colleagues are working together to make the best deals online!
We offer coffee, food and a great team to work with. For your health, we do have gym memberships!
Become a part of our team!
If you're ambitious, you're in for a job, you can not help us, and then we'll have a great time with you!