We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and driven person who can assist us with the execution of our tours, both in the office (tour operations) and in the field (tour leader).
As a tour leader intern at Rebecca Adventure Travel, you are responsible for the execution, organization and improvement of our tours. You should be open to work whenever there are tours so as well in weekends up to 5 days a week. At the office you will organize the tours; from standard day tours to customized group tours.
Task and Responsibilities
- Operation and leading of tours with English speaking guests
- Implementation of customer feedback loops
- Development of new tours
- Implement all new crazy, great, innovative ideas you might have
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills both oral as written
- Flexible and adaptive in different situations
- Preferably horseback riding skills
The ideal intern is:
- Is creative, independent, organized and full of positive energy
- Is not afraid to speak in front of large groups
- Is a senior or graduate student in Tourism
- Is available for 3 to 6 months
Over de werkgever
Rebecca Adventure Travel is a young and innovative travel agency, focused on authentic travels in Ecuador & Colombia. We are also owner of Ecua Horse Rides, your partner in organizing impressive horse rides in Ecuador and Colombia. Our travel agency is a Dutch company but we have our main office in Quito, Ecuador.
We offer a place to develop yourself and to get to know a lot of facets in the travel industry. We are always open for new ideas so if you proof yourself you have a lot of freedom to work on your own projects. You will have the opportunity to travel through Ecuador.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter if you are interested in working with us and!
www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com - email@example.com Ecuador: Pasaje Stubel N27-73 y Larrea, Quito, Ecuador +593959428675 Netherlands: Kuiperstraat 50 7201HK Zutphen Netherlands +31613043616