• Customer services
As an engaged representative for KLM and partners your main task is to answer questions from travel agents coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat. Main focus will be answering phone calls to provide and search for information in our systems or manuals. You also give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents’ needs, you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
• Continuous improvement
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert, you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Reservations & sales
If needed you handle reservations and sales as an extra task. This means that you explain the conditions of the reservation and process any additional reservation requests. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
• Are emphatic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
• Like to work with professionals in the travel industry and are able to establish and maintain relationships with them
• You are quick and eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• You are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
Over de werkgever
We are cygnific and we excel in sales & services
At our offices in Amsterdam and Enschede we employ over 1,000 smart, young people from all over the world, speaking no less than 18 languages. Indeed, quite an international group of professionals. A group that has created the great working atmosphere you feel when you visit our offices. All these different languages allow us to accelerate business for our clients worldwide. For Air France, KLM and Delta Airlines for instance we cover 34 countries around the world.
Our persistent focus on customer experience makes us attractive for both clients and employees. That’s what we live for. We have secured this with Lean Six Sigma, a management methodology that keeps us agile and has led us to big results. Results like an 80% score during first contact and an award winning social media approach with which we repeatedly go viral.
Thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we managed to grow from a modest reservations department to one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers in the aviation industry.
An innovative provider, if we may say so, with offices in Wembley, Tirana, Delhi and Manila, that is now spreading its wings even further by unlocking its vast and successful sales and service approach to other industries as well. If there is one provider able to boost your sales and service level, it is Cygnific
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of € 1910 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• Working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 19.00
• Startdate: 01-02-2019
Excited to join our Cygnific family after reading all of this and ready to apply? Good to hear! When applying, we’d like to make sure you know what to expect when starting a career with us. Therefore, our interactive recruitment tool will not only enable you to finalize the first steps of the recruitment process, but will at the same time give you an impression of the daily activities and work environment at Cygnific. Note that the complete application process can take up to 90 minutes and contains time-bound assignments. Good luck!