For our hotels and residences in several winter sports areas in the French Alps we are looking for staff for the coming winter season. The specific locations are Chatel, Belle Plagne, Val Thorens, Saint Sorlin d’Arves, Alpe d’Huez, Vaujany, Les Deux Alpes and Risoul. You can always tell us your preference, bearing in mind you can be assigned to any destination.
As a team we do the job and we help each other. That’s why we are looking for multitaskers who like to be deployed on the different roles if the work requires this. We want to give our customers a great holiday experience and make them feel at home during their stay!
The key goal at Sundio is to keep guest satisfaction as high as possible.
We are looking for:
- Bar tenders
- Maintenance staff
Who are you?
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are available at earliest from beginning of November until maximum end of April
- Making guests happy is your priority
- You are a team-player, flexible, open-minded and independent
- You can work hard and don’t have a 9-5 mentality
- You are fluent in English and preferably French and Dutch
- You love to go on the slopes on your spare time
Over de werkgever
SDP is a part of Sundio Group International. Sundio Group International is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France. It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. The combination of a centralized organization, unique self-contracted “content” and strong online business model has resulted in over one million happy clients for Sundio each year. Sundio Group International GmbH employs approximately 400 individuals and sends more than 350 reps on to various holiday destinations. The fundamental goal of the group is to deliver the best possible holiday experience across all sun, self-drive and winter sport holiday packages; ultimately creating lifetime memories.
SDP has several accommodations situated in the French Alps. Residences are composed of self-catering apartments for individual guests and student groups. Hotels are smaller accommodations offering hotel rooms, bar and restaurant for individual guests.
- We offer you a life-time and work experience in one of the most beautiful places in the world and spare time to hit the slopes.
- You will receive a French working contract.
- More information about the conditions and the contract will be given at the selection day.
How does the recruitment process work?
- After you filled in the online form you receive a confirmation
- If your application suits our expectations we will contact you and invite you for a recruitment day in October 2017.
- At the recruitment day we will give you a personal interview, we will ask you to give a presentation and solve several cases.
- After the selection day we will let you know if you are hired.