What You will be doing:
- collaborate on diverse reward related projects such as job evaluation and classification, STI plans, pay structures, global mobility, salary packaging and harmonization/ standardization of policies
- develop and conduct analysis, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective reward programs
- provide support to ensure employee reward packages are market competitive and compliant
- prepare job specific market benchmarks and salary proposals
- use the appropriate sources to research market practices, trends, and regulatory requirements relating to all reward aspects for the Benelux
- evaluate and assign jobs into new or existing classifications and pay structures
- actively work with other HR Centers of excellence
- remain informed of key developments in the sector such as new legislations
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You have an academic background, preferably a Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in HR
- Experience in generalist compensation & benefits processes and tools
- Must have strong ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and structured worker with natural attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills and ability to build trust
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Proactive and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong numerical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- English and Dutch language skills
- Following elements are a plus: Good knowledge of Belgian and/or Dutch social legislation in the area of compensation and benefits programs
- Regular travel required (Ostend, Schiphol & Rijswijk)
Over de werkgever
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent programmes and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalisation insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organisation offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Ready to apply? Please submit your resumé and motivation letter by clicking on the following link: