The Lead Web Developer working for Airtrade is responsible for the technical designs of the software and the alignment with the general architecture. The Lead Web Developer is part of a bigger group of architects, lead developers and functional analysts who as a group are making decisions and setting priorities taking into account the business requirements. Airtrade has adopted the Agile/Scrum methodology and the Lead Web Developer has a key role in realizing the deliverables at the required software standards and functionality. Furthermore the Lead Web Developer is a member of a decentralized development team. Both based in Haarlem and in Warsaw Poland.
The Lead Web Developer develops features and components in a scrum team of maximum 5 members. Preparing and designing the new work for that team is a main part of the job. The Lead Web Developer is the linking pin between the architects and the developers, closely working together with the functional analysts and is responsible for addressing the technical issues during the development process and bringing up solutions to the architect team. The focus of the Lead Web Developer lies with the (responsive) front end solutions of Travel Booking Platforms and the interfaces with the WebAPI’s.
Clients and software technology force Airtrade to innovate permanently and we invest constantly in new tools (Atlassian suite, AWS) to support improved design, development and deployment. Travel technology is a challenge for every Web developer and we offer a position in which you can increase your experience in this field, improve your skills and enjoy a great working team spirit in our offices in Haarlem.
The travel technology group is based in Haarlem and a software development team in Poland. The office in Haarlem is close to station and bus stops. Airtrade, an independent KLM-Benelux daughter company, stimulates a working environment (open space, flexible hours and cake events) for professionals who are innovative and are proud of team achievements.
- 5+ years of experience in Frontend Development
- Familiarity with Angular, Webpack and TypeScript .
- Focused on utomated testing and Code quality.
- Experienced in working in Agile/Scrum development process in small teams;
- Is passionate for software that enhances the customer website journey and increases usability and conversion;
- Has an opinion and vision on software development, is able to think in abstractions & models and is open minded to other opinions;
- Has the drive to create software solutions with high quality standards;
- Informal leader of a professional scrum team bringing it to permanent improvement;
- A salary in line with experience, skills and capabilities;
- Attractive employee benefits and amenities: pension, vacation days and allowance, permanent education etc.;
- An environment with great working atmosphere, professional colleagues, and possibilities to expand your knowledge and responsibilities;
- A challenging domain (Travel Industry) ruled by high dynamic and fast changing demands;
- Airtrade is a fully independent travel company and part of the KLM-Benelux Group.
When you are inspired by this job description, contact our HR Manager, Mr. Fop Alers for additional information or send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will not disappoint you.
Notice: This vacancy is not open for acquisition by recruiters and Airtrade is not liable for any compensation.