What are you going to do?
You will be working in our small, but growing IT team. You will maintain various tools in a Linux and Microsoft environment. Working with Linux and MS Windows Server 2008/2012 is not strange to you, and terms such asApache/IIS, MySQL/MS SQL, LDAP/MS Active Directory sound like music to you.
Because you will work in a small team, independence is required. You like to share your knowledge and can deal confidentially with information. You become the question bank of our organization.
Your responsibilities will include
- Maintain Linux and Microsoft environment and office network
- Maintain virtual environment in order for high availability and disaster recovery
- Audit on a regular base our global firewalls
- Monitor all elements in the Network and System Infrastructure Globally (servers, load, logs, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues (incident management and problem management)
- Act and solve all System related incidents in a pro-active manner
- Perform planned and proactive actions in order to keep the Network and System
- Infrastructure running at the highest possible availability
- Review and improve current documentation and procedures
- Take part in project teams.
Skills And Qualifications
- Completed relevant education (ICT, Network, Electronics, Telecommunications)
- Minimum of 3-5 year relevant work experience in the support of servers and systems infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Networking using Cisco devices (vlan tagging, voice vlan, etc)
- System Administration systems / tools based on Windows and/or Linux
- Virtualized environment based on VMWare and OpenStack
- LDAP / AD
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Exchange, IIS and Apache as we also manage our main services and systems in house
- Networking knowledge at CCNA level
- Knowledge of Office365 and other cloud based, Cloud Telephony software and ITIL is beneficial
- Fluency in Dutch or English is essential, any other language is beneficial
- Analytical & precise, proactive thinker, creative & customer focused and team player
- Willingness to work odd hours and during weekends for incidents, repairs and new installations
- Server Virtualization: VMWare 5/6, OpenStack
- Platform: Linux, MS Windows Server 2008/2012
- Cloud solutions (Amazon/ Google)
- Server Software: Apache/IIS, MySQL/MS SQL, LDAP/MS Active Directory.
- Software: Monitoring
- Protocols: DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, VPN
- Other: SAN Storage/ Cloud applications
Over de werkgever
Otravo means Online Travel Organisation and is market leader in the Benelux, Scandinavia and South Europe of online air travel sales. Travellers can book airline tickets to worldwide destinations via self-service and online, and for both leisure and business trips. Otravo offers travellers a wide selection of options, everything from worldwide flights, rental cars, hotels and sun holidays to all possible dynamic travel combinations.
Otravo is the parent company of several well-known travel brands. Brands like Vliegtickets.nl, Vliegtickets.be, WTC.nl, Schipholtickets.nl, de Vakantiediscounter, Flygstolen, Tripmonster and Greitai and most recently the brand Travelgenio are all part of Otravo. Every day over hundred thousands of visitors are welcomed to our websites and since 1983 millions of people have travelled through our brands. Otravo is a very healthy and innovative company with a growing yearly turnover of over 1,5 billion euro’s and a team of more than 500 professionals.
What do we offer?
- Ambitious and fast growing online organization
- Inspiring and informal work environment
- Development possibilities
- Market-based salary, travel allowance and free travel and cancellation insurance
- Discount on your holidays and other products such as car hire
- 24 vacation days and 6 ATV days on a full-time basis
- Free sports at our head office in Halfweg
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
Is this the job for you? Respond quickly to this vacancy! We would like to receive your motivation and CV via the application button below. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Then contact our Recruiter Charlotte Bouma firstname.lastname@example.org