Look no further. We have openings as summer guide for our brand Sunweb.
As a Sunweb summer guide you take care of our guests on our destinations across Europe and the Mediterranean. You are the one to make sure your guests have a great time! This means hard working, long days and nights. As guide you are the one who meet our Sunweb guest upon arrival, organize welcome meetings, visiting moments and take care to create the best possible holiday moments for your guests. Your job is an amazing experience that will allow you to get an unforgettable experience abroad, know foreign cultures and meet the local population! You are a fountain of information for our guests as you will experience all the hidden secrets and discovered the treasures of your assigned destination. Enjoy delicious food, mesmerizing sights, relaxing swim areas and so much more. Sharing that knowledge and inside information with your Sunweb guests is what #creatingmemories is all about.Interested?!
You are someone who is social, dynamic, flexible and likes to work hard. You have a lot of energy and your positive attitude will win the trust of our guests. You have great communication skills and are sales driven. You are highly motivated and dedicated to making the guests stay the best ever. Even in difficult circumstances you can come up with proper solutions efficiently and smoothly. The combination of freedom and responsibility suits you perfectly. And of course important, you love to be abroad!
Register here for an adventure of a lifetime and maybe you will become part of our team very soon.
- You fit the profile when?
- You are 18 years or older & have a preferably a driver license for scooter / car
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality to reach your targets
- You speak and write fluent Dutch (NL & BE candidates), French (FR & BE candidates), Danish (DK candidates) along with a good knowledge of English
- You see opportunity in everything and create solutions from challenges
- What are your varied responsibilities as a Sunweb Summer Guide?
- You give welcome meetings and information about your destination to our Sunweb guests.
- You give transfer speeches and welcome our Sunweb guests during airport shifts.
- You make sure our Sunweb guests have a fantastic holiday and help where you can.
- You are a great organizer in work related administration.
- How does the recruitment process work?
- After you filled in the online form you receive a confirmation. If your application meets our profile we will contact you for a first “get-to-know” conversation and maybe invite you for a recruitment day. If not we will provide you with feedback as to why your profile does not match our requirements. At the recruitment day a short presentation, a team exercise and a personal interview are part of the day. A few days later you can already expect an answer or feedback on your performance.
- What do we offer?
- Working as a “Sunweb Summer Guide” is an experience of a lifetime; you will make new friends and work at one of our destinations abroad!
- If it is your final internship and you want to continue with Sunweb, this will also possible if you have a positive internship evaluation.
- Sundio Group arranges your accommodation in resort. It is possible that you will share an apartment with one or more of your Sundio Group colleagues.
- Travel expenses?
- Sundio Group will take care of your flights or train tickets to and from the destination.
The journey towards airport or train station is at own expense.
- There will be a mandatory training to prepare you for the season.
This training takes a few days and is fully provided by Sundio Group.
- Can I choose my destination?
- You can always tell us your preference but working for us means flexibility is key, you can be assigned to any of the Sunweb destinations.
- Do I need a driver’s license?
- Yes, and preferably 1 year of experience
We are happy to answer your questions in person. During the recruitment day we will give you all necessary information and there’s enough opportunity to ask everything you want to know.
If you have questions that really can’t wait, you can send an email to email@example.com
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is een toonaangevende reisorganisatie binnen Europa. Het is de drijvende kracht achter een groot aantal merken binnen zeven internationale markten: Nederland, België, Denemarken, Zweden, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Duitsland en Frankrijk. Sunweb Group heeft een pan-Europese identiteit waarbij het hoofdkantoor in Zürich gevestigd is met verschillende sales kantoren op diverse plekken in Europa.
De combinatie van een gecentraliseerde organisatie, unieke zelf-gecontracteerde content en een sterk online businessmodel heeft geresulteerd in jaarlijks meer dan een miljoen tevreden klanten voor Sunweb. Wij bieden onze klanten de best mogelijke vakantiebeleving op alle bestemmingen en gaan voor het creëren van lifetime memories. Bij Sunweb werk je in een vooruitstrevende en groeiende organisatie met een prachtig product. De sfeer is open en informeel, waarbij je de ruimte krijgt om jezelf te ontwikkelen in jouw vakgebied. Naast de ruimte voor persoonlijke ontwikkeling bieden wij jou uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden.