As Document Controlling Officer you will be responsible for designing, developing, setting up and maintaining publication platforms for digital (operational) documentation intended for crew, ground staff, external suppliers and users and you will organise and monitor the corresponding approval processes.
Together with the Quality/Compliance Manager and the Quality Programme Manager, you will be responsible for having new manuals or documents, both internally and externally, been approved. You will assess new regulations on applicability and define new steps in order to ensure compliance within all airline departments.
As Document Controlling Officer you will be responsible for searching and identifying links between the different manuals and, in case of changing regulations, ensure consistency in the documentation. You will keep the Masterlist and Compliance Checklists up to date, and in accordance with the revised/ amended regulations. Purchasing required materials with regard to documentation and document control.
As Document Controlling Officer you will also act as the Secretary of the Flight Operations Standardization Committee (FOSC), whereby you will present the final composition of the amendment proposals for approval. You will also be responsible for managing the agenda for the FOSC meetings and prepare the meeting minutes. If the FOSC chairman is not available, you will act as back-up of the FOSC chairman.
Like all other QSSE colleagues, you also bear responsibility for any related work to continuously improve the quality and safety standards of the QSSE department such as; investigate, follow-up and giving feedback on crew reports, incidents and non-compliances.
- You have a Bachelor degree and/or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- You preferably have experience in document management systems
- You preferably have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Infopath, and Adobe Photoshop and FrameMaker
- You preferably have knowledge of good documentation practices and international and national aviation regulation and legislation (E.g. EASA)
- You can work independently and take initiative
- You have a problem solving mind-set and are able to set priorities
- You are always looking for improvement opportunities, ways to improve
- You are structured and like project management
- You like working in an international, changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral skills in Dutch and English
Over de werkgever
Reporting to the Quality/Compliance Manager, the Document Controlling Officer will be responsible for the management, filing and distribution of all operational documentation, always ensuring the uniformity and consistency of the information. In addition, together with the responsible content owner of a manual or other documentation, you will ensure quality assurance in order to keep all written documents in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements and any additional requirements as established by the operator. Drafting the content of manuals and documents is out of scope, this remains the responsibility of the content owner of the operational department.
As Document Controlling Officer you will also act as the Secretary of the operator Flight Operations Standardisation Committee (FOSC).
For more information concerning the selection process, please contact our Resourcing Department; 070-3266677 or email@example.com
Please apply to this vacancy by sending your CV and motivation letter via the "solliciteer" button.
Applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!