TUI fly NL maintenance and engineering is looking for a Powerplant Engineer.
In this role you will be working for the TUI Group for an on-wing specific engine type and/or APU type across the Group fleet. Including on wing performance, configuration and technical specification, evaluation of relevant manufacturer’s service bulletins, and approved modifications.
You will be monitoring continuing airworthiness of engine/APU to fulfil NAA and mandatory requirements for a specific Engine/APU type.
On a local level (for the TUI fly NL fleet) you will be responsible to support line maintenance for on-wing arising issues, where you should be able to manage engine and APU defects under time constraints and outside normal working hours to ensure the needs and demands of the role are fulfilled. You will work closely with the local Part M team and the TUI group Powerplant team.
As you are working in the TUI group, you need to be able to understand different cultures and be a good communicator and you must be able to travel to various TUI facilities.
We are looking for a proactive and flexible person who will easily integrate into our dynamic organisation. You feel at home in an airline environment thanks to your hands-on and go-getter mentality. Working with demanding timescales and managing priorities is no challenge for you. Thanks to your excellent social and communication skills you are capable of advising and convincing people. In addition, you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent related experience such a Licensed Engineer who has enjoyed a fair share of borescope inspections, engine troubleshooting and engine changes.
- Proven record and knowledge of gas turbine engine systems relevant to the aircraft types operated by TUI group;
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements;
- A good knowledge of health & safety requirements within an engineering environment;
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and an understanding of the aircraft management system AMOS;
- Understanding of business / financial risks.
Over de werkgever
With over 2,500 employees in the Netherlands, we are the largest travel organisation of the Netherlands. We are part of one of the largest travel concerns in the world, TUI Group. Holidays for everyone. We offer holidays for all tastes and budgets through our travel brands TUI, Kras, Holland International, Wedding Unlimited, Extravacanza and Goed Idee Reizen. TUI Netherlands does not only include the abovementioned travel brands, but also numerous TUI shops and the airline TUIfly. Last but not least, Tec4Jets is responsible for the line maintenance of the TUI fleet.
For more information concerning the selection process, please contact our Resourcing Department via 070-3266677 or email@example.com.
To subscribe to this vacancy, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the green 'solliciteer' button.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated