As Process and Document Management specialist you will be responsible for the complete Inflight Supply Chain Process Model. You will map all related processes together with analysts and internal stakeholders and keep overall track of the progress. You will make sure processes are mapped according to an IFSC standard using a process management tool. In case of business changes you will be responsible to update processes and communicate these towards all stakeholders.
Furthermore you will analyse and evaluate IFSC processes to improve and align these into more efficient methods, to find and reduce existing bottlenecks, remove waste and non-value adding activity from processes and define and put metrics in place that measures process efficiency and improvement. Together with internal stakeholders you define and fine-tune interface processes, procedures and tools, where needed. You will also be expected to:
- Manage process change
- Lead process redesign workshops
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Apply your knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
You are responsible for ensuring there is an up to date IFSC manual in place and will ensure regular and timely revision process with the necessary governance to control it. You will raise the maturity in the way processes are managed with the introduction of Process Ownership and Process Governance. You will align this with the Analytics & Reporting Specialist’s introduction of Data Management.
You will manage all standard templates that are used within IFSC and make these available for all IFSC colleagues. You will introduce Document Management to the IFSC Function and make sure the correct versions of templates and processes are used within the team by training and having a version control process in place. You will also make sure that standard trackers used within IFSC are kept up to date and are shared with stakeholders. These include for example risks, savings and projects.
- Proven process engineering skills and defining, developing and managing process models
- Track record in identifying and delivering process improvement through introduction of measures and metrics, analysis and assessment of processes, and by building a culture of continuous improvement
- Proficient in process analysis and optimisation techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma
- Ready and capable to get a process analysed, documented and implemented in complex organisations and across multiple countries
- Have proven numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview and the big picture
- Experience in delivering and working within a Process Ownership and Process Governance environment
- Knowledge of Process Quality Management and how to introduce practices and tools to improve processes
- Experience of documenting processes using tools such as Visio and process modelling tools in a variety of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL)
- Have a strong understanding of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate and an understanding of protocols like SOAP, WSDL, XML and other key protocols is also desirable
- Experience in collaborate closely with developers to implement process requirements and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Relevant experience of Document Management and document control
- Have good communication and reporting skills, able to present findings and translate the process challenges and improvements into an understandable form for business stakeholders to make decisions
- Ability to collate and present information and data to a range of audiences from operational colleagues to Board level
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Be self-motivated to get things done, take initiative, able to work independently without needing supervision and manage own time effectively while being team oriented and collaborative
- Flexible and able to manage multiple tasks – with different complexities - through ambiguity, complexity and shifting priorities, demands and timelines and differing stakeholder positions
- Have good understanding of group dynamics and be able manage change in an organisation
- Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key processes
- Able to challenge assumptions and think out of the box
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly changing environment, prioritising accordingly
- Have ‘can-do’ attitude, work result-oriented and take initiative
- Able to travel regularly within Europe to meet with internal stakeholders
Over de werkgever
The main purpose of the department Inflight Supply Chain Business Support is to develop and maintain the IFSC Process Model and associated documentation and introduce Process Management into the function. By creating, documenting, aligning and keeping up to date all related Inflight Supply Chain (IFSC) processes and corresponding templates we aim to improve efficiency of the team across all source markets.
As a member of the IFSC team, the Process and Document Management Specialist is responsible to assist the IFSC vision to optimise the current TUI Airlines’ inflight service operations, to coordinate the management of in-flight supply chains, and to build strategic relationships with an external supplier base, maximising TUI benefit from the competitive airline supply chain market.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
One important element of the touristic value chain is Aviation. You will play an important role in the Inflight Supply Chain (IFSC) change rollout of TUI Aviation delivering value for money and consistent aviation travel experience to TUI customers.
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter via the ‘solliciteer’ button below!
Applications by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.