As a marketing intern at Rebecca Adventure Travel, you are responsible for communication with the guests, for developing (new) sales channels, to position our agency online and to manage our social media platform.
Task & Responsibilities
- Sales both B2B and B2C through face-to-face and online
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Manage social media platforms and communities
- Implement all new crazy, great, innovative ideas you might have
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- Very good communication skills both oral as written
- Flexible and adaptive in different situations
The ideal Intern is:
- Is creative, independent, organized and full of positive energy
- Should have affinity with the travel industry and new, online platforms
- Is a senior or graduate student in Tourism or (online) marketing (or similar study)
- Is available for 3 to 6 months
Over de werkgever
Rebecca Adventure Travel is a young and innovative travel agency, focused on authentic travels in Ecuador & Colombia. We are also owner of Ecua Horse Rides, your partner in organizing impressive horse rides in Ecuador and Colombia. Our travel agency is a Dutch company but we have our main office in Quito, Ecuador.
We offer a place to develop yourself and to get to know a lot of facets in the travel industry. We are always open for new ideas so if you proof yourself you have a lot of freedom to work on your own projects. You will have the opportunity to travel around and to get to know our most popular tours.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter if you are interested in working with us and if would like to grow together with us in the travel industry!
www.rebeccaadventuretravel.com - email@example.com