As a social media video intern at Rebecca Adventure Travel, you are responsible for social media, blogging, video’s and communications together with the marketing team.
Task & Responsibilities
- Implement social media plan
- Blogs and vlogs about the tours
- Manage social media platforms and communities
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- Excellent video editing skills
- Very good communication skills both oral as written - Flexible and adaptive in different situations
The Ideal Intern:
- Is creative, independent, organized and full of positive energy
- Loves traveling and social media
- Is a senior or graduate student in Media, Communication, Film, Marketing, Tourism or any other relevant study.
- Is available for 4 to 10 months
Over de werkgever
Rebecca Adventure Travel is a young and innovative travel agency, focused on authentic travels in Colombia, Ecuador & Peru. We are also owner of Ecua Horse Rides, your partner in organizing impressive horse rides in Ecuador and Colombia. Our travel agency is a Dutch company but we have our main office in Ecuador. We offer a dynamic international working environment in Quito.
We offer a place to develop yourself and to get to know a lot of facets in the travel industry. We are always open for new ideas so if you prove yourself, you will get a lot of freedom to work on your own projects. You will have the opportunity to travel around and to get to know our most popular tours.
We are looking for a Social Media Video Intern that is available for 4 to 10 months.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter if you are interested in working with us and if would like to grow together with us in the travel industry!