It´s saturday morning 07.30, last night it started snowing and since then it didn´t stop. You woke up early, walked to the bus-parking and are waiting for a new group of enthusiastic guests to arrive. The bus arrives, you jump onto the bus and explain to the new guests everything they need to know; where they can store their luggage, what time they can check-in and most important of all where they can get their lift passes.
Sounds like a dream? Come and make this winter unforgettable with Sunweb!
We are looking for…
Enthusiastic, organized guides who are crazy about skiing. You are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and give them the best winter experience ever! You are good with administration, a social butterfly, a commercial thinker and of course in love with the mountains.
Let´s be honest; it´s going to be the time of your life but you will work your butt off! For four months you will live your life in one of our great ski resorts. The families that arrive will need your help answering all of their questions - you are the Wikipedia of your destination! Besides that you will answer a lot of phone calls, set-up a plan, communicate with the local partner and organize activities.
You are a person who thinks out of the box and has one priority; creating unforgettable memories for our guest.
What are you responsibilities as a guide?
- Welcome guests at destination
- Order and hand out the lift passes
- Be the first contact for the guest for complaints/questions
- Be the contact for all the local partners including ski schools, rental shops etc.
- Organize, sell and guide activities
- Do administration on a weekly basis
Sound like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when
- You are 21 years or older
- You are available from November until April
- You are a team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and think in solutions.
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch, you speak fluent English and preferably a second foreign language
What we offer:
- A monthly salary
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us
- An apartment, shared with your colleague(s)
- A season lift pass
- Free ski material rent if needed
- A branded outfit which consists of a ski jacket and a sweater
- Phone subscription
- The best time of your life!
Yes!? Come and join us for the winter 2018-2019!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do I fit the profile?
We are rarely impressed by an extended CV. Instead, we are looking for people who intrigue us, who blow us away with their enthusiasm, who are motivated and are ready to go the extra mile.
But, through a practical point of view, there are a number of conditions you need to meet:
- You must be over 18 years old
- Speak Dutch or French fluently
- You must be available from the end of november till the end of may.
You will receive a Swiss working contract of our partner OSP. For the contract it is necessary that you are registered as a habitant in your home country. More information about the conditions and the contract will be given at the recruitment day. With the contract you will receive a health insurance.
Can I choose my destination?
You can always tell us your preferences but if you work for us it means you can be assigned to any destination. In the beginning of November you will know at which destination you will work.
Is there a training? If so, when?
Yes! The training will be 4 days in November, you will hear the dates at the recruitment day.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group International is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
The combination of a centralized organization, unique self-contracted “content” and strong online business model has resulted in over one million happy clients for Sunweb Group each year.
Sunweb Group employs approximately 400 individuals and sends more than 450 reps on to various holiday destinations. The fundamental goal of the group is to deliver the best possible holiday experience across all sun, self-drive and winter sport holiday packages; ultimately creating lifetime memories.