Sunweb Group is on its way to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our objective is to bring personalized holidays within the reach of the many. Our Business Intelligence Team plays a key role in delivering a personalized and relevant customer experience.
You will work on our state-of-art Intelligence platform in a mixed team of Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence (AI/ML) specialists. Together you will work on a platform that supports various data products. The platform consists of several modules, for example an analytical part for operational & management reporting, a self-service portal and operational real-time systems such as our Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Revenue Management (RM) platform. As a BI Developer you will be mainly working on our Data Lake and Data Warehouse. Parts of our marketing technology stack are based on Google Marketing Cloud and the Google Cloud Platform.
- Developing new solutions on our \'state-of-the-art\' intelligence platform using Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- Modeling data and developing ETL-processes within our BI-architecture.
- Developing pipelines using Python and R in close cooperation with our Data Scientists to further improve our Customer Data Platform and Revenue Management systems
- Offer support in case of functional questions and technical issues.
Wat wij verwachten
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree, for example in Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- You are result oriented, can work independently and have a positive attitude.
- You appreciate performing both project-based work and one-off work.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Google Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform and PowerBI.
Let us introduce you to Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. You will be working in a growing, modern, and international organization. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun. The working atmosphere is very open and informal, we learn from our mistakes and our successes. We give you space to develop yourself and your input is much appreciated.
Why join the journey?
- Monthly gross salary between EUR 2.984 and EUR 7.216, depending on experience.
- Work hard, play hard: so enjoy 25 vacation days plus 6 ATV days (based on fulltime employment)
- Attractive discounts on our vacations.
- As an international organization you are free to work from home, from the beach or another destination. Our from one of our offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris and of course Rotterdam.
- You will get to work on our modern platform in the cloud using the Microsoft Azure stack, so hardly any legacy.
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume! Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Joining the TUI Musement Data Science & Analytics Team as an Data Engineer, you will be providing sup...Bekijk vacature
Joining the TUI Musement Data Science & Analytics Team as an Analytics Engineer, you will be providin...Bekijk vacature
Senior Business Analyst
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Airline IT’s Customer Services is a global...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.