Are you crazy about online marketing and e-commerce in the broadest sense of the word, do you like to work data-driven and do you like vacations? Then you might be the e-commerce marketer we are looking for! As an e-commerce marketer you will work on improving the marketing results in the business unit of Eliza was here & Specialties. This business unit (department) is one of the three business units within Sunweb Group, next to the Sunweb Sun and Sunweb Ski. You get to work with our beloved brands Eliza was here, GOGO and Primavera.
You are the multi-talent who loves variety and is involved in the e-commerce performance. As a key player within our team you share your insights of Google Analytics and the website on a daily basis with the online advertising specialist and website manager. Through these insights you give advise about where to optimise the online channels and how to improve on our strategy. This position gives you the opportunity to innovate and start new initiatives independently. Based on your experience and data insights from Google Analytics, Power BI dashboards and A-B test results, you will actively seek opportunities to acquire and retain customers and to improve the conversion rate.
You are up to date on the daily performance of the marketing activities and achieve the desired results by building a strong and efficient e-commerce presence. The insights and performance statistics ensure that you continuously optimize the channel mix and present the brand optimally on the different touchpoints within our customer journey on mobile, desktop, and app. To enhance results and uncover areas for improvement, you will base changes on your analysis of the market trends, bookings flow per destination/accommodation, golden dates, and other relevant data.
On a daily basis you:
- monitor and review digital performance daily to improve the impact of our marketing efforts.
- create, manage, and experiment on a wide range of trading formats to drive traffic, engagement, and conversion.
- play an active role in website conversion rate optimization, by doing sales funnel analysis and identifying existing bottlenecks in this funnel.
- share results and insights based on analysis of booking data, digital performance, and local market trends in collaboration with our online advertising specialists, product managers, trade and data teams (e.g. UX/BI).
- work in multidisciplinary teams, for example with our Product Owners you work on e-Commerce IT related projects.
- get the maximum potential out of channels such as SEO by analysing growth opportunities or affiliates by setting up performance-based partnerships.
Wat wij verwachten
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
Furthermore you have:
- a bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, communication or comparable and at least 2 till 3 years of experience in a similar job.
- strong analytical and project management skills.
- an extensive knowledge of online marketing channels and metrics.
- experience with different reporting tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and Power BI.
- excellent skills in Dutch & English, both verbal and written.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
(based on a fulltime Dutch contract)
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- A monthly salary is between €2900 and €4478 gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance and our (up to) 20% discount for our holidays.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an e-Commerce Marketer? Click on the ‘apply’ button! In the selection process you will meet colleagues from the team and the manager. We look forward to your application!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
We would like to schedule the first interviews in week 27 and 28. And it would be great if you can join our journey from the 1st of September.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+31 6 55002067
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Financial Controller (junior position)
At Sunweb Group we are looking for a new colleague to join our Financial Planning & Control team. This ...Bekijk vacature
Accountmanager New Business
Wat ga je doen? Als Accountmanager “New Business” ben je primair verantwoordelijk voor de realisatie van j...Bekijk vacature
Business Owner Flight Only (m/f/d)
*Please send us your application in English.* TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism bus...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.