Global (Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
ABOUT THE JOB
- Taking active part of social relations for the legal entity TUI InfoTec GmbH
- Developing and delivering labor relations plans for any planned changes, including consultation with German and other European works councils and unions as required.
- Preparing and supporting negotiations for German and other local works council agreements where appropriate within jurisdiction.
- Ensuring the local implementation of operational HR topics within the legal framework.
- Interface between the global HR Business Partners and the local People Service Team
- Ensuring that regional and global TUI IT Domain agreements, processes and principles are implemented and constantly optimised.
- Coaching of IT leaders and managers by
- Building people management capability within the respective area of responsibility.
- Providing HR expertise to enhance strategic thinking and business decision making
- Providing advice to leaders on ongoing employee and teams issues.
- Supporting and advising managers in the recruitment, development, and retention of employees, especially with regard to complex matrix structures of an internationally operating company.
- Being involved in the preparation and implementation of organisational changes by
- Giving advice regarding local requirements (legal aspects, global and local processes, principles, etc.).
- Deploying global/regional HR strategy in partnership with IT leaders and managers to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organisational design, succession planning, talent & performance management, workforce planning and diversity&culture.
- Connecting with global IT HR Business Partners to ensure correct implementation of HR topics within your legal entity.
- Ensuring effective HR support for a range of IT and HR driven projects and programmes.
- Managing and facilitating activity with HR centres of excellence and specialists in the broader HR network to deliver the people elements of the business strategy.
- Identifying key resource capabilities aligned with business goals, conducting gap analysis and developing and implementing strategies to either develop internal or buy external resource to meet the needs of TUI’s Business Plan priorities.
- Enhancing TUI’s digitalisation and transformation which deliver value and improve effectiveness.
- University degree or a comparable qualification in HR Studies, Business Studies or Social Studies.
- Strong experience in HR Business partnering and demonstrable business acumen.
- Experience partnering with international teams and the ability to quickly and effectively build senior-level relationships is an advantage.
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines to include, compensation, organisational design, employee relations, diversity, recruitment, performance management, and employment laws.
- Experience in working with German and other European co-determination bodies, like works councils and unions is highly preferred.
- Experience in identifying learning requirements and working with L&D teams to design and implement targeted learning modules to improve performance; ability to design and implement talent retention strategies.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions, ideally within large, complex and international organisations.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Strong prioritisation skills (ability to balance between detail-orientation and 80:20 approach).
- Ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous, fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate with and play to the strengths of international colleagues in the HR team.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Wat wij verwachten
Over de werkgever
Ook bij TUI aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Senior Digital Analyst
We are looking for talented and dedicated Senior Digital Analyst to join the newly formed Digital Commerce ...Bekijk vacature
Contracting Manager | Flexible
Join TUI Musement as a Contracting Manager to manage the contracting of accommodation for our cruise busi...Bekijk vacature
Stage Capacity en Traffic
Heb jij het in je om ons te ondersteunen bij onze vluchtcapaciteit? Dan hebben wij een mooie stageplaats vo...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.