Head of Continuous Improvement
As a Head of Continuous Improvement, you will lead our Continuous Improvement team within the Operations department. Your goal is to enhance the customer experience by developing a deep understanding of their needs. The team consists of Proces & Tooling Improvement specialists, Trainers, Customer Experience experts and a Data Analist. In this role, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues, the Head of Customer Care & Lead Destination Services, and report to the Director Operations.
The Continuous Improvement team combines the knowledge of tooling, processes and customers insights, underlined with data to improve the customer experience by supporting Customer Care, Destination Services and other departments. This is done by improving/setting up tooling, communication towards customers, processes and training to the needs of customers and employees.
- You drive, together with your team, both short- and long-term initiatives to enable a unique customer experience. You and your team are the voice of our customers within Sunweb Group.
- You translate customer data and insights into innovations and improvements of the customer experience throughout the full customer journey.
- You use your Lean knowledge to challenge the status quo and continuously improve the KPIs of operations step by step.
- You manage/ coach a multidisciplinary team and know how to bring and utilize different expertises.
- You bring diverse stakeholders together and create the same vision, all in the best for our organization and the customer.
Wat wij verwachten
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have at least 5 years of leadership experience, and knowledge of our Customer Care and Destinations operations.
- You are analytical and have a process-oriented mindset with a healthy balance between strategic thinking and pragmatic execution.
- You have excellent project management skills and a Lean Black Belt.
- You possess Change Management skills.
- Your (English) communication skills and stakeholder manageme.t skills are excellent.
- Having experience with Design Thinking and in travel industry is a plus.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Head of Continuous Improvement? Click on “Apply” before the 29th of February. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Soraya Govers and/ or Wendy Schalkwijk.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Filiaalmanager Travelcenter de Wit Heesch
Travelcenter de Wit is al jaren een begrip in de reiswereld. Ons toegewijde team van reisspecialisten staat...Bekijk vacature
Travel Active | High School Holland Local Coordinators (door het hele land)
Travel Active is dé specialist in Nederland voor culturele uitwisselingen. Van High School tot Taalreizen e...Bekijk vacature
Ben jij de geschikte Reisadviseur Allround voor D-reizen?
Je hebt enige ervaring in de reisbranche of een achtergrond in toerisme/vrijetijdsmanagement en wil hierin ...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.