Head of Global Reward
**The role offers the opportunity for remote working, with office presence as required. Due to the relevant points of contact in the area of Group HR and the associated coordination of work, the position is preferably based in Germany (nearby Hannover).**
**The role requires a fluent proficiency in German and a very good command of English.**
As the Head of Global Reward, you will be one of the first points of contact for the CHRO, Group Director Reward and the HR Leadership Team for remuneration-related issues in the TUI Group.
You will develop, evolve and drive the strategy in relation to compensation and benefits for the TUI Group and the Top-Executive compensation.
You will use your experience, knowledge and skills to strengthen the reward landscape across TUI Group. You will develop policies and processes to ensure people are motivated and paid fair, equally and competitive across the group and participate in the company’s success and growth.
You will report to the Group Director Reward and a team of 7 based in Germany and UK will report directly to you.
You will own relationships with the local and group co-determination bodies and any other regulatory body in relation to compensation in benefits in Germany.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Define of group-wide reward concepts (STI, LTI, share based compensation, grading, benchmarking etc.)
- Main driver of translating the TUI Group strategy into a compensation strategy (to drive the compensation and benefits strategy according to TUI’s corporate strategy) and foster the group wide transfer of the strategy into local reward concepts
- Revision of the current group reward policy in the light of the transformation and group-wide alignment as well as self-driven and ongoing monitor of the current compensation concepts, anticipate needs for adjustments from analyzing best market practice and trends
- Organize and drive the year-end process (salary review as well as STI & LTI accounting, objective setting and granting)
- Drive different salary surveys with external vendors and interpret the results and deviate recommendations for the senior management
- Drive the further alignment of the group wide grading methodology
- Design special remuneration concepts (e.g. retention incentives) in coordination with legal, tax and finance departments as well as external lawyers or consultants
- Responsible for HR-related processes of the German Group senior executive population including base salary, STI / LTI, pensions and contractual arrangements
- Coordinate together with the TUI People Team HR-Systems the further development and roll-out of Success Factor Reward modules
- Creation and presentation of concepts and reports in the Executive Board of TUI Group as well as preparing and conducting presentations and negotiations with employee representatives
- University degree in a commercial subject preferably with a focus on HR and several years of experience in the field of compensation and benefits especially in terms of executive management compensation
- Experience working as a people manager in an international environment and ability to lead, engage and manage successfully a team in a hybrid working environment
- Knowledge of theory and best practise in all areas of compensation and benefits
- Working knowledge of the statutory requirements related to remuneration, pensions & benefits, tax and employment law
- Experience in the (re-)design of variable compensation especially share based compensation
- In-depth knowledge of relevant grading methodologies (Korn Ferry, hkp///, WTW etc.)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience in SAP Success Factors would be a plus
- Well-developed analytical and conceptional skills, work in an independent and structured way
- Strong organization and relationship-building skills as well as communication and flexibility
- Operates effectively and fluently at a senior level, confidently addressing complex and sensitive issues
- Fluent proficiency in German and a very good command of English is required
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Wat wij verwachten
Over de werkgever
Ook bij TUI aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Medewerker Reserveringen met een ♥ voor reizen én voor mensen
Geloof jij ook in een inclusieve samenleving, waarin mensen met een beperking zorgeloos en onbeperkt vakant...Bekijk vacature
HR Systems & Data Officer
Gaat jouw hart sneller kloppen van people analytics? Wil je graag aan de slag met het optimaliseren van onz...Bekijk vacature
Ter uitbreiding van ons team zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een fulltime reisspecialist. Ben jij een enth...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.