Hotel Job Offers - French Alps Summer 2022
French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort Destinations
Summer is coming! We probably have a job opportunity for you!
Are you looking for a position in a French mountain resort, within a warm and cosmopolitan team?
SDP is recruiting hotel managers, cooks, maintenance workers and polyvalent employees to complete its teams in our accommodations located in mountain resorts.
Manager Job Offer:
- Person with wide experience in the field, organized and rigorous nature, your sense of leadership and customer relations are recognized as your main strengths!
- With experience in a similar position, you will manage a team of 10 people and ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
- You know how to be very independent, and you adapt quickly to any situation.
Cook Job Offer:
- Are you able to work under pressure, manage a team in the kitchen and have experience behind the stove?
- You will be cooking for the guests, chose the ingredients and menu according to a specific budget.
- You will proceed the orders, control/organize the deliveries and ensure good relations with the suppliers.
Polyvalent / Horeca Employee:
- You don\'t stay put and you like versatility? We are looking for people to welcome customers, provide service at the bar and restaurant, clean customer rooms and support kitchen with dishes.
- You will as much as you can, inform and respond to customer requests.
- You will be hired for your flexibility and your polyvalent capabilities.
Maintenance worker, handyman/woman:
You will be in charge of repairs, improvement work in customers apartments/room and common areas.
Resourceful, handyman and autonomous? Come and join our team!
Wat wij verwachten
Do I need a special education for this job?
It is not necessary to have a diploma in tourism. We are looking for staff members that are enthusiastic, motivated and flexible. We want to organize a cheerful and friendly team with one goal: happy guests.
What does SDP offers?
You don\'t stay put and you like versatility? We are looking for people to welcome customers, provide service at the bar and restaurant, clean customer rooms and support kitchen with dishes.
- French 39H/week contract with meals and accommodation
- A life and work experience in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Geeft het je een kick om met grote zoekvolumes en de beste online marketingtools op de markt te werken? En ...Bekijk vacature
Reisorganisator (operations) voor duurzame reizen
Als Reisorganisator bij Voja Travel werk je binnen een jonge, ambitieuze en snelgroeiende start-up. Voja Tr...Bekijk vacature
TUI zoekt een ervaren, communicatieve en creatieve webdesigner / digital designer, met sterk inhoudelijke k...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.