Hotel Manager - Summer 2022
French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort Destinations
You’ll definitely get out of bed for this!
You are looking for a wonderful experience abroad, away from your hometown, and ready for a new adventure? You want to do something useful, learn new transferable skills, and ultimately work hard. You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, you are a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished. Most importantly, you want to make people happy. That’s exactly what a Sunweb employee does. Ready to support our team and participate to create perfect memories for our guests that will last a lifetime? Come and join our dynamic, passionate & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destination !
As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d\'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
As an Hotel Manager, what will you be doing:
- Coordinate the operations and day to day running of the hotel, outside terrace on the slopes, snack-bar and restaurant
- Supervise elaboration of menus with the head cook
- Ensure customers satisfaction
- Guaranty health and safety compliance
- Participate in the recruitment of your team
- Managing the team (approx. 15 team members), organizing the shifts
- Focus your management on communication and the autonomy of the departments
- In collaboration with the head office, you will monitor and follow up the budget
- Manage purchases, relations with suppliers and follow up invoicing
- Implement actions to develop the establishment\'s turnover and profitability
Wat wij verwachten
What are we looking for:
- You have a good knowledge of the hotel operations
- You have an experience in a similar position
- You have financial and commercial skills
- Your leadership and customer relations skills are recognized as your main strengths
- You have a high degree of autonomy and adapt quickly to any situation
- You master office tools, including Pack Office
- You are fluent French and English speaking
Facts & figures:
- Contract 39H/week till October 2022
- Salary according to experience
- Accommodation and meals offered at the work place
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Hotel Manager? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via email@example.com so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Customer domain is a global team with...Bekijk vacature
Product Operations Employee - Goed Idee Reizen
Als Product Operations Employee ben je medeverantwoordelijk voor de groei en kwaliteitsontwikkeling van Goe...Bekijk vacature
Back End Software Engineer - Internal Flights (m/f/d)
*Our headquarter is based in Hanover, the position can also be managed remotely from another city in German...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.