Implementation Lead Finance Support and Master Data
Joining our TUI Global Business Services Team based in Palma (Spain) as Implementation Lead you will support in the implementation of our standards systems (such a SAP and Asterix) in our companies worldwide, as well as our standard processes.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will support the GAP analysis between the current systems and the new ones in those processes related with the suppliers and client’s database, petty-cash, properties payments, recharges and other financial processes
- You lead the uploading of the suppliers and client’s creation processes to assure the integrity and accuracy of the data in our systems (Asterix, SAP)
- Through the creation and revision of processes, you will ensure the information flow from the operative to the finance systems and support with the configuration of different parameters
- You will participate in training processes to the new users
- You will ensure the integrity between the different systems, analyzing and resolving the incidences together with the IT, Operations and TUI Group Business Services (TGBS) Departments
- Further, you will make sure that the Internal Audit requirements are followed in your daily work
- Within TUI Group you will have the opportunity to work on several projects focused on the resources and systems optimization
- University degree (Business or Tourism Desirable)
- Previous experience in supplier and customer management within SAP
- Ability to use MS Office tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBi
- Someone with a methodical and organized approach towards the execution of the assigned tasks
- Experience in Project Management or Implementation will be considered
- Project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment
- Good communication skills essential, excellent level of Spanish and English is mandatory, both written and verbal. Any additional language advantageous, preferably French, German, or Italian
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business - known as TUI Musement - combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LI-CD1
Wat wij verwachten
Over de werkgever
Ook bij TUI aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Account Executive Groups & Incentives - operationeel
Wij zijn op zoek naar een nieuwe collega in de functie van Account Executive Groups & Incentives – ...Bekijk vacature
24/7 Customer Services Specialist
Het 24/7 Customer Services Office Team is onderdeel van de Customer Services binnen TUI BENE. Dit team is...Bekijk vacature
Voor de afdelingProcurement & Catering zijn wij voor de periode 2 mei 2022 tot 30 november 2022 op zoe...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.