Online Advertising Specialist
As an Online Advertising Specialist for our E-Commerce team, your goal is to create successful digital campaigns that target the right audience at the right time via the right channel to achieve our goals. First, you develop and implement a good multi-channel strategy, in line with business plans and budgets. Then, you use multiple digital paid channels (SEA, Social, Display, and more) to achieve the goals of the campaigns. Through continuous monitoring and analysis, you optimize the campaigns together with the other teams.
What are your responsibilities as our Online Advertising Specialist?
- Increasing the online visibility, reaching and attracting potential customers, resulting in the successful selling of the right product to the right audience.
- Structuring and well-organizing campaigns within the online channels.
- Creating a strongly aligned strategy and a consistent message within the different paid channels.
- Continuously improving the performance of our campaigns based on analysis of results.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience. At Sunweb Group we look for proactive colleagues who are eager to test and learn new things, reach out to create together with colleagues and enjoy the journey along the way. With a pan-European identity, we are headquartered in Zurich, we have our biggest hub office in Rotterdam, software and web development hub in Girona and various sales hubs around Europe. We collaborate across 3 main business units; Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here.
We bring personalized holidays within reach of the many, to offer a pause from everyday life, increase wellbeing and create lifetime memories. We aim to become the leading digital holiday expert, shaping the future of holiday experiences.
Wat wij verwachten
What skills will make you successful?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning, and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- Performance and result-oriented.
- Helicopter view of all multi-channel campaigns.
- Independent user in ad management tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and DV360.
- Analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics.
Why join our journey?
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
- Salary between EUR 2.900 and EUR 5.800, depending on your background.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an Online Advertising Specialist? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+31 6 55002067
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Enterprise Architect - Platform & EA
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Platform and Enterprise Architecture is a...Bekijk vacature
Senior Cloud Engineer
Join TUI as a Senior Cloud Engineer and be part of a cross-functional team that enables cloud engineering s...Bekijk vacature
Marketing Stage (full time)
Wij zijn op zoek naar een stagiair(e) die ondersteuning kan bieden aan de afdeling Marketing. De afdeling M...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.