Product Owner Core & Supporting Systems
Do you get excited about creating the perfect journey for your colleagues & partners all around Europe? Do you want to work in a fast-growing company and a rewarding position with enormous impact on all your co-workers around Europe? Do you jump at the idea to work with all type of stakeholders to define the right product strategy, objectives & goals? Do you want to work closely with them to get the right business context like market insights & employee needs, stand -out features and business benefits? Yes, great! We are looking for a new Product Owner for our Core & Supporting Internal Systems to join our journey at Sunweb Group.
- You have the freedom & mandate to continuously inform, inspire and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to be able to reach the upmost potential of your product.
- You continuously ensure & define the right product strategy, objectives & goals to realize the ambitions within our Sunweb Group strategy to become the leading digital holiday expert.
- You will be responsible from idea to successful product delivery making sure that the product actually delivers the intended value for your user groups.
- Next to the development team you will be working closely within the team Product Development, consisting of 10 Product Owners to constantly align products, priorities & overall improvement areas.
Wat wij verwachten
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Has extensive and proven track record as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Shows leadership, is commercially strong and stakeholder-oriented
- Is decisive, enthusiastic, friendly, and has a \"self-driven mindset\"
- Has understanding of and experience with continuous improvement (inspect & adapt).
- Masters Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Is available for a minimum of 32 hours a week
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer & employee experience that we will create together, while we grow by courage and most of all where we enjoy the journey.
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between €4.113 and €7.432.
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Feel free to contact our recruiter Carla Garcia at +31 625 63 05 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Over de werkgever
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing travel company which aims to become the leading customer centric digital holiday expert. We create over 1 million amazing holiday memories for our customers. This is a big responsibility and it is the main focus of our daily work. We are a group of self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun, with a passion for travelling and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience.
Sunweb Group has a pan-European identity with its headquarter in Zurich, back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe. Within Sunweb Group we have 3 business units, Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here. They cross-collaborate for the best future proof strategy to become number one.
We work towards the improvement of our services with a customer-oriented view, by challenging and developing ourselves. We welcome proactive colleagues who work together towards a common goal and are therefore interested in building a strong relationship with different stakeholders.
Are you ready to #jointhejourney at Sunweb Group?
Ook bij Sunweb Group aan de slag?
Solliciteer dan direct op deze vacature en wellicht ben je snel onderdeel van het team!Direct Solliciteren
Reisadviseur - Regio Haarlem
Als Reisadviseur bij TUI maak je klanten blij met een onvergetelijke herinnering. Of het nu gaat om een w...Bekijk vacature
Ervaren Reisspecialist - Duitstalig - Echt I(e)rland - Utrecht
WIE BEN JIJ? Wij zoeken per direct een positieve en commerciële ervaren Reisspecialist voor Echt Ierland Du...Bekijk vacature
Reisspecialist winkel Hillegom
Pelikaan Reisbureau Hillegom is op zoek naar een enthousiaste reisspecialist! Word jij blij van reizen én v...Bekijk vacature
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
We helpen je graag verder
Neem contact met ons op en we zorgen voor een passend antwoord op jouw vraag.